atcerēties mani Paroles atjaunošanaReģistrēties
200sx.lv 200sx.lv
For sale - S13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    200sx.lv Forum Index -> Gribu pārdot / Want to sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tautvydas117

Vehicle: MB W140, Nissan 200sx, Toyota Auris
Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: For sale - S13 Reply with quote

Sooo got a Nissan taking up space in the garage. It was a fully functional, fully complete and street legal car with a VERY rusty body. It has been disassembled to echange the shells to a non rusty one, CA engine, front bumper and wings were sold - everything else is still there in the boxes and packed in the interior. At the moment I got no time to work on it, and have no idea when I will, so maybe someone else will put a good use in it.

Body is rust free, and most of the stuff is already re-welded (quite in a nasty way with fat welding marks everywhere and so on), all the interior has been seamwelded also, engine bay and interior painted, underbody treated with anti corrosion materials. Papers are available so no problem with registration after assembling it.

Two ways of sales here:
1. Shell only - no suspension, no interior, no windows - nothing. 500Eur. For some extra cost I can leave the doors, hood, trunk, rear bumper and some other minor parts - up for the discussion.
2. Selling everything as is from a to z as in the pic. To drive it just need to assemble, and is missing an engine (still got radiators, IC, hoses, wiring, ECU and etc. - only swap sold), no exhaust, no bumper and wings. Everything else is there, diff is welded also. Price is 1500Eur for everything, no negotiations. Bought it for 2K + transportation home and exhanging the bodies, sold the swap and other parts, and it cost me 1500Eur at the moment, so would forward this puzzle to someone else who got more time.

Located in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Can help with shipping solution.
Send an email if interested - tautvis11@hotmail.com

nissan by Tautvydas Maleckas, on Flickr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    200sx.lv Forum Index -> Gribu pārdot / Want to sell All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: